November 1, 2007
- PhotoEscrow asks for some personal information when you create a new PhotoEscrow, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your transaction from unauthorized access.
- PhotoEscrow stores, processes and maintains your photos and other data related to your transaction in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use PhotoEscrow.com, PhotoEscrow's servers automatically record certain information about your use. Similar to other web services, PhotoEscrow records information such as account activity (including storage usage and number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
- PhotoEscrow maintains and processes your photos and account information in order to provide the PhotoEscrow.com service to you and to operate and improve our services.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- Other PhotoEscrow.com users who view your transactions will see your photos associated with that transaction.
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties except when we believe we are required to do so by law.
PhotoEscrow adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time.